Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing 23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed learning about new appications that I can use in the class room.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I like being able to increase my knowledge from the living room. Being involved with coaching and always being gone, it is nice to be able to get new ideas and not take more time away from my family

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I really enjoyed going through the different discoveries, I was suprise how enjoyable it was.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Podcast some of the discoveries.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
I will participate every summer if possible

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Pod-tastic

1 comment:

VWB said...

Congratulations on completing your summer objective! Hope you will share some of your new ideas with your students next year thru this blog!

Yahoo! Avatars