Saturday, June 13, 2009

11.5 Thing Four

It would be a great advantage to be able to film a lesson and posting it where students who might be ill or at an alternative education site to view and would be able to stay with the class and it would involve very little extra work of the teacher.
As far as student or for that matter anyone who can upload a lesson would be a great advantage. The way others might complete a assignment and the way that I think is best may not be always the same. I like to learn from others and then use there style to help me with alternative instructions.

1 comment:

atxteacher said...

I've heard a lot about teachers posting short videos or podcasting portions of their lessons so students can access them out side of class. I agree it isn't as hard as folks think who haven't tried it!

Yahoo! Avatars