Monday, July 6, 2009

11.5 Thing Nine

If a student did not have access to Powerpoint then using another application to be able to make a presentation would be very benificial and helps make the playing field more even in the classroom. I consitently have students come in and say they have saved something at home and it will not open in their teachers room and they will now get a bad grade because it will be late. I just ask for the copy and figure a way out and normaly print a hard copy and then email the teacher as well. If I can not figure it out all I have to do is ask the class and someone knows how. I think that is what the 11.5 is trying to show teachers. There is so much out there we still need to learn. Other teachers/students and our librarian are all great resources. Yes other applications that can basically do what powerpoint can do plus is accessible to all is a good thing.

No comments:

Yahoo! Avatars