Wednesday, July 1, 2009

11.5 Thing Seven

Tutorial video are used all the times in my classroom. I have a large learning curve in my class. Some students are very verse in using a computer. Others are literally turning them on for the first time. I have had students who wanted to be challenged at a higher level so i found tutorial that can teach them how to use software such as Photoshop. These student are not bored because they do not feel they are wasting their time. I found some great videos on HULU which I have used before. I am also involved in athletics and we are always dealing with film clips of students competing for scholarships. It seems that every college needs film yesterday. The software company we use have tutorials for coaches and I let the athletes watch the film and then they can help me break down there film.
I was asked about tutorials here is one from

http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop/basics

1 comment:

VWB said...

could you post one here for us to see...or at least provide the title and link if it can't be uploaded?

Yahoo! Avatars