Wednesday, July 1, 2009

11.5 Thing Six

Itouch/Apps can be used in many ways in a group setting. Just like we share computers we can share these devices. I have been in this type of a setting for many years and with all things there would be certain things we would need to monitor. As far as applications that could be downloaded Itouch is basically a small computer. We have in place now guide lines so I do not see any differences. Keeping students on task will always be a big concern. The network we are building will be so useful. In this exercise I was confused on what was really being looked for, so I sent a message out for help and got a response back that helped me greatly. Thanks Vaughn

1 comment:

VWB said...

Your statement about the network is key...it takes all of us to make this work...too much for us to thnk we can know it all...community and collaboration are necessary ingredients in the 2.0 world!

Yahoo! Avatars