Monday, July 6, 2009

11.5 Thing Eight

I attempted several downloads. Jing was the first out of three I got to work. I have uploaded it to Jings site and have a saved copy on my desktop. But Error messages come up when I try to upload to my blog.This would be great for students to be able to email me with computer questions and then I could create a quick tutorial I will continue to try to get it to work but right now I have three downloads on this THING alone. I am worried when I head back to class my computer will not have enough memory to handle all of the softwares I already have for the class.

3 comments:

VWB said...

I want to get to this because I am exactly like you..I want to create little videos for directions that are requested all the time!
you are also not the only one who expressed some difficulty in getting these various tools to work.

We just have to figure this one out...maybe as a group we will end up with workable processes!

Lee Vaughn said...

I am also concerned about the speed of the teacher computer after downloading all of these applications. Being in the CATE department ours has so many already. Worst case scenario would be to re-image but having to go through that is not fun.
Sorry about the poor quality of the screen clip but I tried it so many times before getting one to work and download I was scared to try to clean it up.

VWB said...

the new firewall is causing things not to show ...including your sample here. hopefully they will get things tweaked and all will be ok again!

Yahoo! Avatars